How do I add/edit my password in a mobile app?
Open your Megabonus application and follow our tips to add or edit your password successfully:
1. Click "Account" in the lower right corner
2. Select "Settings" by clicking on a gear wheel icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click" Change password" in your personal settings. You can also swipe right to change the password.
If you signed up via the social media page, you don't have a password yet. In this case, choose "Add password" instead of "Change"
4. Create a new password that is at least 8 digits long. Use numbers, Latin or Russian letters.
5. Choose the appropriate option and follow the tips:
Adding password. Input a password and confirm it by repeating it in the second field.
Changing password. Input your old password into the first field. Enter a new password into a second field and confirm by repeating it in the third field.
6. Press Add/Edit button in the lower part of the screen, it should now have changed the color to yellow.
We send you a letter with confirmation to your email address. If everything is done right, a notification appears
In case there's any mistake - another notification appears.
7. Open the letter we send to your email address and click "Apply".
If the letter is missing, please: Go to "Settings" and make sure your email is correct.
Check your Spam folder - the letter could end up there.