How do I always get my cash back?
Follow our seven tips and get your cash back each time.
- Turn off all third-party extensions and ad-blockers. Some extensions or anti-viruses can intercept the cashback links, and your link is lost. We can't credit cash back in cases like this.
- Pay for your purchases within a 2-hour session. Cashback links have a short "lifespan." Once you exceed the 2-hour limit, the link "dies."
- Don't use (or empty) the cart before making your purchase. When you put the items in the cart first, you lose your cash back.
- Use one device to purchase. If you buy something on your laptop and use a phone to pay for the order, the cashback isn't credited. It works the same way around.
- Do not follow third-party advertisements. It's best to order on the very first page opened after you activated cashback.
- Place an order as a private person. Cashback for statutory bodies (companies, organizations) may not be credited.
- Make sure your payment gets through before closing the page with the order.