Cash Back Crediting Condition Change in AliExpress Store on 17th December 2019 and 20th February 2020
The topics covered in the article:
- Changes in cash back crediting for the Ukraine and other countries (except CIS countries) from September 10, 2020.
- Changes in the calculation of cashback from February 20, 2020.
- Changes in cashback crediting for non-affiliated products on December 17, 2019.
- The most convenient and easiest way to find out about the presence of a cash back.
Changes in cash back crediting for the Ukraine and other countries (except CIS countries) from September 10, 2020.
New rules from AliExpress came into force on September 10, 2020. They apply to the Ukraine and other countries expect the CIS countries. Cash back is not credited for non-affiliated products anymore.
Changes in the calculation of cashback from February 20, 2020.
On February 20, 2020 at 11:00 Moscow time new changes came into force from AliExpress website. They apply to Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
For non-affiliated products, cash back is not credited, as before. But for affiliate products, cash back amount will now be set by sellers from AliExpress. It will no longer depend on the product category and its percentage may vary from 0.28% to 57.5%.
These changes came from AliExpress and are broadcasted by all cashback services. Aliexpress promises to provide a tool to determine a more accurate amount of cashback. We expect it to appear in March. For now, we recommend that you check the product affiliate and follow the news.
Changes in cashback crediting for non-affiliated products on December 17, 2019.
There is a special group of products on the AliExpress trading platform called non-affiliated or non-partnering. Initially, cash back services did not receive a commission from the seller for these products, and users did not receive cash back.
The situation changed in October 2017: AliExpress included this type of product in the cash back program. However, the percentage for them was lower and equated to the cash back category for the category "Mobile devices".
On October 10, 2018, the conditions were changed for the better and the category of non-affiliated products was removed, and AliExpress began to send cash back for it from its own funds.
A few hours ago, information was received from our partners that very soon the conditions will change again. On December 17, 2019, from 10:00 Moscow time, AliExpress stops calculating cash back for non-affiliated products.
This will happen not for all users, but for a number of countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Moldova.
While we are working on restoring a non-affiliation determination tool, we offer to make purchases through the page: best.aliexpress.com. If rules for receiving cash back are followed, cash back will be credited since all products are affiliate.
The most convenient and easiest way to find out about the presence of a cash back.
The most convenient and easiest way to find out about the presence of a cash back on a product is to install the Megabonus extension. The extension will automatically determine the affiliation of the product and show its status in the extension icon.
An extension icon can have 4 statuses:
– You are on a non-affiliate product page, which means Aliexpress will not charge cash back for the purchase of this product. Try to find this product from another seller, it often happens that the products for which Aliexpress returns cash back are cheaper than non-affiliate ones.
– If you are on the product page in Aliexpress and see this icon, then you have activated cash back, and the product on which you are located is affiliate. Aliexpress will charge cash back for the purchase of this product.
– This icon indicates that the cash back is not activated. You can find out if a cash back is credited for a product immediately after activating a cash back. We advise you to pay attention to the extension icon in other stores, it will tell you where you can receive cash back.
– This icon means that you are on a store page for which a cash back is not available for a purchase.
The image above shows that the extension icon is located in the upper right corner of the browser window.
Also, you can check the affiliation of the product by the link: https://megabonus.com/en/check-cashback