How to enable/disable mailing.
The topics covered in the article:
How to enable / disable mailing on the website?
1. Go to the "Settings". There are two ways to find it on your own using this icon ⚙️:
- In the cash back service. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines in the top left corner. In the list that appears, select "⚙️ Settings".
- In every section. Click on the avatar icon in the top right corner, and click on ⚙️ in the window that appears.
2. Scroll down the page to the "Notifications" section.
3. To enable / disable notifications, click on the switch opposite the desired category of email notifications. A change in color from gray to green (and vice versa) indicates the success of the operation.
💡 New settings are saved automatically.
How to enable / disable mailing in the mobile app?
1. Open the "Profile" section by clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner:
2. Next, you need to go to the "Settings" section.
In the cashback service app, you need to select it from the menu that appears.
In other apps, click on the ⚙️ button in the top right corner.
3. Find "Email notification settings" in the list and use the switch in the corresponding line in the new window. A change in color from gray to green (and vice versa) indicates the success of the operation. New settings are saved automatically.