How can I track the price of the products?
The topics covered in the article:
Which stores can track the cost of goods?
The cost of goods from Asos, AliExpress, iHerb and several thousands of other online stores can already be tracked in the “Smart Cart” personal account.
The exceptions are the categories "Services" and "Travel and Tourism".
How do I know if a product has dropped in value?
In this case, 3 types of notifications will come:
- A letter to e-mail.
- An in-app push notification on a mobile device.
- Website notice in 🔔
How to add a product to the "Smart Cart" on the website?
1. First, copy the link to the item from the store's website.
2. For subsequent tracking of the cost, go to the "Smart Cart" section on our website on the right side menu, which opens by clicking on the four squares icon in the upper right corner:
3. On the new page, paste the copied link into the appropriate field and click "Add product".
How do I add a product to the Smart Cart app?
Add tracking items directly from the store app.
To do this, the "Smart Cart" must be downloaded and installed.
After that, you can add a product in a few simple steps:
- Open the product page in the store app and click on the "Share" icon in the upper right corner.
💡 In a mobile browser, the button can be accessed through the icon of three vertical dots in the upper right corner, or look like this:
- Find "Smart Cart" among the proposed options. To open the entire list, tap the "More" button.
- In the window that appears, specify the required data and click on the yellow "Add product” button.
How can I add a product to the Smart Cart from an extension?
We recommend using the extension in the Google Chrome browser, it is more stable and is updated more frequently. You can look up how to install it here.
When adding a product to the Smart Cart, the extension must be enabled. If it is active, follow a few simple steps:
1. Go to the page of the desired product in the store.
2. Click on the Megabonus extension icon. It is located just to the right from the address bar, in the upper right corner of the browser.
3. In the window that appears, you can see the price change graph and the "Save to collection" button. When you click on it, the product is saved to the section outside the collections. You can move it to another folder after entering your personal account.