What is cash back activation history?
- How is it useful?
- How do I find History of clicks page?
- How do I get to the "History of clicks" page in the app?
- Why doesn't the click always get recorded?
THE TOPICS COVERED IN THE ARTICLE:
How is it useful?
On this page you can see exact time and name of the shop. The list is put in chronological order and the last indication about activation will be on the top of the list.
There are couple reasons why this section can be useful:
- Keep track of clicks before purchase. You can see the time of cash back activation before
- Checking cash back activation before filling the form “Cash back isn’t credited”.
How do I find History of clicks page?
How do I get to the "History of clicks" page in the app?
1. Click on the Profile icon in the bottom right corner.
2. From the menu, select the "History of clicks" section.
3. A screen will open with a list of shops where activation has taken place. To the right of the names will be the date and time of activation.
Why doesn't the click always get recorded?
⚠️ If a cash back is not activated several times in a row and no click shows in the history, we will be happy to help you understand what is happening. Please contact us via our feedback form, email email@example.com or any other convenient way. In your request, please describe in detail the sequence of actions and attach some screenshots if it is possible.
If the click was recorded in the history, but no cash back has been credited, we suggest you check compliance with all terms and make sure your Internet connection is stable.